[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [OSGeo-UK] OSGIS 2011 Awards

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at astuntechnology.com
Fri Jun 24 10:26:26 EDT 2011

I had a great time seeing everyone again - Well done again Suchith!!!

*Mike Saunt*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 m:+44 788 7777 680
iShare - Data integration and publishing
platform<http://www.astuntechnology.com>
See the new Helpdesk and Customer portal<http://support.astuntechnology.com>
Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better Connected
2010

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://www.isharemaps.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.