[OSGeo-Discuss] Any projects dealing with spatial joins?

Bruce, Bob (CON) Bob.Bruce at gov.mb.ca
Wed Jun 29 18:30:53 EDT 2011

Steve,
            I'm pretty sure that the QGIS project could use your talents as a C++ developer. They have been talking about table joins for awhile now.

Did you know that there is an OSGEO .Net user group now?

            Bob

**    Bob Bruce, FEC, P.Eng.         Geomatics Support Engineer
**    Bob.Bruce at gov.mb.ca           Geospatial Technology Services Management
**    work # (204) 945-6636              GeoManitoba, Manitoba Conservation
**    FAX  # (204) 945-1365             1007 Century Street,
**                                                  Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3H 0W4
**
**             Check out our digital maps at: http://mli2.gov.mb.ca/
**                 and WMS: http://mlidata.gov.mb.ca/wms/request.aspx