[OSGeo-Discuss] Any projects dealing with spatial joins?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:47:46 EDT 2011

"SharpMap is an easy-to-use mapping library for use in web and desktop
applications. It provides access to many types of GIS data, enables
spatial querying of that data, and renders beautiful maps. The engine
is written in C# and based on the .Net 2.0 framework. SharpMap is
released under GNU Lesser General Public License."

http://sharpmap.codeplex.com/

It has support for Spatialite - SQLite Spatial extension.

http://blog.geomusings.com/2009/04/11/spatialite-provider-code-for-sharpmap-09/

Spatialite Cookbook
http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite-2.4.0-4/spatialite-cookbook/index.html

Noli