[OSGeo-Discuss] Help Collecting 2010 Annual Reports for the OSGeo Journal

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 13:23:23 PDT 2011

I've been slacking on my OSGeo Journal duties. That is why I'm just
now trying to collect annual reports for 2010.

I put up a wiki page based on the reports submitted for the 2009
annual report. You can view the wiki page here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Journal_Volume_9

There is a separate table for software projects, local chapters, and sponsors.

Please let me know if there are any projects, chapters, or sponsors
that need to be added to the tables. For each row in which you see a
name listed for Journal Contact, I've got someone working to obtain
the report. There are a lot of rows with no name.

Please get in touch with me if you are involved in a software project,
local chapter, or sponsor, and can help me talk to the right people
about content for the report. You can e-mail me at
sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com so we don't drown the discuss list. Or,
if you are subscribed, you can just send a message to the journal
mailing list: