[OSGeo-Discuss] Last call for new projects wishing to be included on OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:02:51 PDT 2011

This is a last call for any new projects who would like to be included
on this year's OSGeo-Live DVD [1], which will be handed out at FOSS4G 2011.

If you wish to see your project included, then we will need to hear from
you before the end of next week, Friday 10 June. In particular, send us
an email as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Apply

So far, we have approved the following new applications to join OSGeo-Live:
mapproxy
geomoose

I'm hopeful that we will see an application from:
thredds
ncwms

With the release, we also offering to publish Project Overviews from
OSGeo Libraries if a volunteer steps up to write them:
FDO
GeoTools
GEOS
MetaCRS

(GDAL, OSSIM and PostGIS are already included)

[1] http://live.osgeo.org

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director