[OSGeo-Discuss] open-source project site construction

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Mar 7 17:24:36 EST 2011

This reminded of http://collab.net - which a few of us are familiar with from back in 2006.  Since then I think they've opened some stuff up http://www.collab.net/community - not sure if that's what you were thinking, but they had a user account system managing email lists and more.  I know some people still using it if you want a pointer to them.

Tyler