[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSSGIS Brazil Magazine

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Mar 31 10:06:50 EDT 2011

Felipe,
congratulations and thanks for this, looks like a great magazine (from
the little that I actually understand...).

It is nice to see that some OSGeo resources are reused including Wiki
and graphics. This is what OSGeo set out to do, support the geospatial
FOSS idea in as many regions and languages possible. Please feel free to
add the OSGeo logo and a link back to the web site.

I guess that there will be many people in Brazil who have no clear
concept of what OSGeo is all about. So maybe it would be a good idea to
have an article with some basic information about OSGeo in one of your
next editions (as you have a good one about OGC in this edition).
Unfortunately I am not able to write in Portuguese myself, so all I can
do is ask others... :-)

Best regards,
Arnulf