[OSGeo-Discuss] QGIS rendering map to tiles

Peter webwiz at pl.net
Tue Mar 8 16:48:11 PST 2011

Qgis exports to mapserver natively as well.

Our problem is the servers we are using are hardware challenged vps's. Hence the plan is to avoid the wms route for now and host the tiles on S3 which can deliver lots of tiles simultaneously.

Appreciate pointers to the easiest way to do this.

Cheers

peter