[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: feedback on OSS in Government Systems

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Fri Mar 11 08:11:08 PST 2011

i am working with opensource with goverment, education program, and standard
education ini ministery

but because i stay in indonesia, i can see the goverment is not serious to
make the program in a goodprogress

i can see this is more conspiration rather than a program

but i can see the global pressure can change the country,

u can see my progrress in www.facebook.com/meruvian

i can help a lot for the networking here, from chamber of commerce,
telematics assoication, opensource movement, and education

--
Frans Thamura
Director

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."