[OSGeo-Discuss] Finding position based on horizon profile?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Mar 29 07:52:46 PDT 2011

These all are pretty cool, but all seem to work based on knowing the
current location, which is is the unknown in Michael's hypothetical
problem. But that said some of the tech behind these tools might be
useful in comparing photo to a potential reference image.

This is a very interesting and intriguing problem.

-Steve