[OSGeo-Discuss] Some services down

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon May 2 18:36:38 EDT 2011

FIY - most every primary OSGeo hosted service should be back up and running now.  Including svn, trac and ssh access for those who use it.

Some maintainers of project VMs will likely need to tweak some configuration to use a new SSL certificate.  Come find help on the Systems Admin Committee list if you need this kind of help:

Or file a trac ticket  (which is working now).

Tyler