[OSGeo-Discuss] planning for an osgeo local chapter in the Philippines

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu May 12 06:50:02 PDT 2011

Just to add to Arnulf's message: you might want to start by creating a
wiki page your Philippine chapter, similar to the Vietnam chapter
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Vietnam).  Be sure to include the tag
"[[Category:Local Chapters]]" in your wiki page so that your chapter
page appears on: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Local_Chapters  You
can also request for your own mailing list hosted by OSGeo...and you can
follow Arnulf's advice to ask these requests/questions on the Local
Chapter list.

I'm happy to see a new chapter forming in your country! :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/