[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter Member nomination: Martin Landa

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Wed Nov 16 18:36:24 PST 2011

I would like to express my support for Martin's nomination.
He is currently the most active developer of GRASS GIS,
not only leading the development and contributing the code
 but also working with students at the university and as mentor for GSoC.
He has done fantastic work with organizing local Open source GIS conferences and
editing/publishing peer reviewed proceedings (in addition to already mentioned
GRASS community sprint), so he would be great to have on
the conference and education committees.