[OSGeo-Discuss] help with catalog of OGC services

John Callahan john.callahan at udel.edu
Mon Oct 3 10:46:01 PDT 2011

Thanks Jeroen for the information, especially the workshop instructions.  I
was not aware that GN could work with services in this way.  This sounds
very much like what I need (even if the full GUI application might seem like
a bit overkill for only 15 or so datasets!)  The CSW support and harvesting
capabilities (ability to be harvested) are great advantages.

>From reading the docs, it looks like a beta/prerelease version of 2.8 (or
3.0?) on Windows might be available before the end of the year.  Is that
still the current plan?  Thanks.

- John

John Callahan, Research Scientist
Delaware Geological Survey, University of Delaware