[OSGeo-Discuss] Calling all Charter Members @ Foss4g - volunteer at the booth

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Mon Sep 12 09:46:31 EDT 2011

Alex,
this is a clever move, thanks!

All,
I would like to extend this invitation to all members in the hope that
we will have a lively booth and many people who can answer the many
questions we will get. If you scare away from taking over responsibility
by signing up in the Wiki please still consider coming to the booth and
helping out, even if it is only during breaks (when there will be most
traffic anyway). Plus you will be able to meet all the people in and
around OSGeo who you have heard of before but never met.

Best regards & see you there,
Arnulf.

On 09/12/2011 12:20 AM, Alex Mandel wrote:
> While it's completely open to anyone to help with the OSGeo booth it
> would be great if Charter Members and other well known involved
> individuals would spend an hour at the booth some point during the
> conference.
>
> If you sign-up it will help us know who to expect and who to thank later.
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2011_OSGeo_Booth#Signup_Schedule
>
> Catch me or Robert Hollingsworth at the conference if you have any
> questions or want to know how to help.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex Mandel
> IRC:Wildintellect