[OSGeo-Discuss] New Soil Network new members and recognizing Chris Schmidt and Tristan O'Neil

Abe Collins abenewsoil at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 19:26:09 EDT 2011

Hi OS GEO folks,

After my New Soil Land Planner post today I got 6 new members in a matter of
hours while I was out tending cattle on a perfect fall day. For those that
came from here, thanks for checking the project out.

Chris Schmidt
http://crschmidt.net/

and Tristan O'Neil
http://tristanoneil.com/resume/

both worked a lot with William Morris on core function and UI for the Land
Planner.

Thanks Chris, for providing the heads up and posting the code you wrote.
 I've posted the code link to the google doc punch list.

Abe

*
*