[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGEO-PH first meeting 20110923

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 09:51:59 EDT 2011

Dear everyone,

We will be having our first informal meeting of OSGEO-Philippines this
coming Friday (September 23, 2011) from 5:00 to 7:00 PM at the ESSC
Conference Room
Manila Observatory Building, Ateneo de Manila University Campus, QC.

This is a very informal meeting just to get a feel of who are using or
interested with OSGEO technologies.

Initial agenda:
 * Presentation of OSGEO
 * The OSGEO-Live project
 * Brainstorming of ideas for the OSGEO-PH local chapter

If anyone is interested, please send me an email offlist.

map to the venue: http://osm.org/go/4zhTgtGB_--
OSGEO-PH wiki: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines

--
cheers,