[OSGeo-Discuss] Report from the OSGeo Board meeting

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Wed Sep 21 09:40:47 EDT 2011

Karsten,
pleas accept my apologies if my reply was out of bounds. I appreciate
you voicing your concerns and please continue to do just that. We need
to communicate on this to get forward.

If we had a few million funding sure it would be cool to have staff in
every major country of the world. Right now this is just not the case.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

Exploring Space, Time and Mind
http://arnulf.us