[OSGeo-Discuss] Handouts for FOSS4G presentation?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Sep 4 10:49:22 PDT 2011

Does anyone know what the process is for handouts for FOSS4G
presentations? Is the conference making copies for the audience? Do the
presenters need to make copies? How do we know how many to make if we
need to do this?

Is the conference collecting presentations to put online or to publish?
Who should we get the presentation to? in what format? by when?

Sorry if this info has been already published somewhere, but I do not
remember see it so a pointer to it would be good.

Thanks,
   Steve W