[OSGeo-Discuss] Handouts for FOSS4G presentation?

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Sun Sep 4 11:10:43 PDT 2011

Hi Steve, have just been having another conversation on this.

We (FOSS4G) are planning to have handouts for the workshops but not regular
presentations. If you want to do something yourself that's fine but my
inclination would be to put something online.

We will be recording presentations (slides plus audio) using FOSSLC and will
have those online afterwards. We also plan to have a way to put slides (or
handouts) online, we're just discussing a couple of options and will let you
know what we decide shortly.

If you have any other questions let me know.

Cheers,
    Peter.

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com