[OSGeo-Discuss] Request for help with OS farm and ranch mapping tool.

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Sep 12 11:07:55 PDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 08:32:47AM -0400, Abe Collins wrote:

> It is embedded within a social network, the purpose of which is to
> facilitate grazing and agricultural management that improves soil health.
> newsoilnet.ning.com

Abe, it's a pity for such a website to contain content which can't
be consumed with a libre computer system.
In particular all Flash content embedded in the page targets an AVM2
flash player, which is not available a free software.

Turning everything back to accessible might be as simple as asking your
web content creators to target flash player 8 rather than 9.
Feel free to turn them to me if they need more informations.

--strk;