[OSGeo-Discuss] Request for help with OS farm and ranch mapping tool.

Carsten Troelsgaard troelsgaard53c at live.dk
Tue Sep 13 11:09:58 PDT 2011

Hi Christopher
I'll try to approach Abe's problems. I'm new to Python and it doesn't appear to be an indifferent matter weather I use Python ver 2 or 3 ...
Can you comment?
Carsten

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 08:36:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Request for help with OS farm and ranch mapping	tool.
From: crschmidt at crschmidt.net
To: discuss at lists.osgeo.org
CC: wboykinm at geosprocket.com

For the record, I did some of the initial development on the landplanner side of things with William, so anyone who helps out on that side of things can spend their nights cursing me :-)
(That code is available as a general tool under crschmidt/olhttp in github.)
--Chris