[OSGeo-Discuss] sponsor, how i do?

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 20 14:49:39 PDT 2012

On 20 April 2012 23:16, Felipe Alcacibar <falcacibar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am Felipe, I am from Chile, South America and I am going to make a talk
> about MapServer, PostGIS and Open Source GIS in a local Free Software event,
> I am looking for somebody guide me or answer me if i can be sponsored by
> OSGeo in documents, material or some else. that is all!
>
> Best regards, have a nice day.
>
> Felipe Alcacibar

Check [1] for some presentations many of us have been doing last
years. Also checking on slideshare for OSGeo keyword would get you
some good and recent presentations.

Coming from Chile I would point you to the OSGeo Spanish Language
Local Chapter[2] mailing list[3]. We have active members from Chile,
Argentina,etc. that maybe can help you on your job, so saying a great
Hola! there for sure will bring you some feedback.

Suerte Felipe!

[1] https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/community/presentations/
[2] http://es.osgeo.org

Jorge Sanz