[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Geospatial Atlas

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Sun Aug 5 10:05:04 PDT 2012

For all those interested in the atlas project, I've started up a github site:

https://github.com/barryrowlingson/osgeoatlas

The .tex file there isn't compilable as it stands because the included
map.pdf files aren't included, they are kinda large and I didn't want
to clog the repo up with them. Maybe I could. Anyway.

In the downloads is a compiled pdf - it uses the latex-tufte style and
looks quite lovely. If only the maps were, I just did a couple of
quick print composers in Qgis as proof-of-concept. They won't make the
final cut.

Please add comments and ideas as issues on the github tracker.

Barry