[OSGeo-Discuss] Bolivian Local Chapter is born

Sylvain Lesage severo at rednegra.net
Mon Dec 3 05:40:54 PST 2012

We are pleased to announce the birth of the Bolivian Local Chapter. You
may find some details on:
     http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Bolivia

We invite all the OSGeo members interested to Bolivia to add their
personal information on the wiki page and subscribe to the upcoming
mailing list.

The Bolivian group will be mainly dedicated to the local help between
Bolivian members and the organization of events around free GIS software
and open data.

We fixed as an objective the organization of a technical congress on
june 2013, where we will officially ask the board to be recognized as a
OSGeo Local Chapter, if we can testify the group has been really active.

Sylvain Lesage