[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Advent Calendar

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Dec 5 07:01:27 PST 2012

Here is more information on the media types you can use (anything!):

****
The participants select the media as they like.

This year, Iwasaki-san selected the PDF file through the SlideShare!!
http://www.slideshare.net/wata909/ss-15464044

Last year,Usuda-san selected the Evernote,
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s4/sh/50a692a5-99cd-4b9c-be39-ecacb7b191b0/5f87230e229e754b3b1c94d28d75283a
and Tamura-san selected the Twitter!!
http://togetter.com/li/231256

Have fun!!