[OSGeo-Discuss] California Chapter Now Accepting Open Geospatial Data Award Nominations

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 15:12:38 PST 2012

I want to let everyone know that the California Chapter is now
accepting nominations for the Open Geospatial Data Award:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Geospatial_Data_Award

You can submit your nominations on the California Chapte rmailing
list, or by e-mail to sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com.

We'd prefer to nominate organizations in California, but please submit
organizations outside of the state if you would like. If we don't get
enough California nominations we can give the award to an organization
out of state.

You are allowed to nominate the organization you work or volunteer with.

The nomination deadline for the 2012 award is Decebmer 28, 2012.

Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks.

Landon