[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: GFOSS Education Resources Survey

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon Feb 13 09:06:41 EST 2012

Tyler,

you may recall that we had a list of university courses done around two years ago:
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/grasswork/osgeoedu_courses.html

It should be somewhere on the osgeo web site as well.
These are all full semester regular courses so expanding the list to add
other types of training would be great.
The list  may also need some updates (I need to add two additional courses at NCSU as well,
as our program is growing).
It is busy here but I will try to get to the survey,

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor
Department of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
2800 Faucette Drive, Rm. 1125 Jordan Hall
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu