[OSGeo-Discuss] Call for 2011 Annual Report Items: Sponsors, Projects, Chapters, Committee, Board

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:04:20 EST 2012

I'd like to put out a call for 2011 Annual Report items for Volume 11
of the OSGeo Journal:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Journal_Volume_11

We are planning to publish this report by the end of March. You can
make your submission for the report directly to me
(sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com), to the Journal mailing list, or on the
wiki page for the 2011 Annual Report:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_Report_2011

I know it is a bit of work, but I encourage all of our OSGeo sponsors,
software projects, chapters, committees, and the board to submit a
report. All I need is a word processor document or plain text file.
The Journal team will take care of all the formatting.

Thanks in advance for the submissions.

Landon