[OSGeo-Discuss] help with mapguide

Sebastian Fernandez Vega sebasoad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:42:20 EST 2012

Hello, with greet, I wonder if anyone can help:
I have a script in javascript, which activates the map on my website. This
works well with internet explorer but not firefox works already ,
exploring with the Firebug tool for Firefox, the error is:
*"frames.v_iframeSiteContent.document.getElementById (" MapGuide ") is null"
*
I copy the code if ANYONE knows why.

 var mapObject = null;

        $(function() {
            // modify global settings
            $.extend($.fn.Tooltip.defaults, {
                track: true,
                delay: 1000,
                showURL: false,
                showBody: " - "
            });
            $('a, input, img').Tooltip();
        });

        $(document).ready(function() {

            //El navegador es Internet Explorer, pero con versión superior
a la 6
            if ($.browser.msie && $.browser.version > 6)
document.getElementById("cajaMenu").width = 220;

            //El navegador es Internet Explorer, pero con versión inferior
o igual a la 6
            if ($.browser.msie && $.browser.version <= 6)
document.getElementById("cajaMenu").width = 236;

            $("#MenuFav").click(function() {
                if (document.getElementById("favoritos").style.display ==
'none') {
                    document.getElementById("favoritos").style.display = '';
                    frames.IframeFav.RefrescaFav();
                    return true
                    if (document.getElementById("cajaMenu").style.height !=
"29px") {
                        document.getElementById("cajaMenu").style.height =
"29px";
                    }
                } else {
                    document.getElementById("favoritos").style.display =
'none';
                }
            });

            if (window.innerHeight) {
                //navegadores basados en mozilla
                espacio_iframe = window.innerHeight - 110
            } else {
                if (document.body.clientHeight) {
                    //Navegadores basados en IExplorer, es que no tengo
innerheight
                    espacio_iframe = parent.document.body.clientHeight - 110
                } else {
                    //otros navegadores
                    espacio_iframe = 478
                }
            }

            altura = parent.document.body.clientHeight;
            document.getElementById('v_iframeSiteContent').height = altura
- 110;
           frames.v_iframeSiteContent.document.getElementById("MapGuide").height
=
altura - 110;

            mapObject = new GeoAxiomMap("MapGuide");
        });

Greetings and thanks.

--
ATTE