[OSGeo-Discuss] Recommended Geography grad programs

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Feb 9 15:05:01 PST 2012

On 2012-02-09, at 1:50 PM, Alex Mandel wrote:

> San Diego State - Ming Tsou
> Somewhere in England - Haklay
> Univ Nottingham - Suchith Anand
> Canada - Thierry Badard
>
> I want to say there are a couple of universities with official MOUs with OSGeo besides Nottingham but I can't recall right now which.

That's a great list you started Alex!
You made me think of a couple tweaks..
- Univ Girona, SIGTE, Spain - Lluis Vicens (that's the MOU you were thinking of)
- Thierry's is Laval University
- Central New Mexico Community College, Kurt Menke (not a grad program)

And soooo many more.  A good list, though not limited to academics is:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_education_interested_participants

Everyone is welcome to join the OSGeo education mailing list too for more
direct contact with others in this space..

I feel a map coming on...

Tyler