[OSGeo-Discuss] any ideas on how to Monitor and Review 'random' files?

Arnie Shore shoreas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:12:34 PST 2012

Nibbling away:  Carsten's quite correct, re server-side work needing to be done.

Now I believe an approach based on xmpp might provide a solution;
Googling for XMPP and collaboration finds several interesting &
possibly suitable approaches.

Especially interesting, IMO, is
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/tutorials/x-realtimeXMPPtut/section3.html

AS