[OSGeo-Discuss] looking for help to develop a geo map social networking website

Andreas Paukner-Ruzicka apr at geo-it.com
Mon Jan 9 08:37:33 PST 2012

Hello,
I suggest to use OpenLayers for your map rendering. It can also display
feature information in a popup.
Also consider looking at Drupal with OpenLayers extension as a basis for
your site.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen/Kind regards,
Andreas Paukner-Ruzicka
(Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Director)

Geo-IT GmbH - Geoinformatik, IT-Services
Guggenberg 3, D-82380 Peissenberg
Tel: +49-8803-498372, Mobile: +49-179-5913766
eMail: apr at geo-it.com - Internet: http://www.geo-it.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing directors:
Andreas Paukner-Ruzicka, Daniel Robrecht

Registergericht: AG München, HRB 135305
USt-IdNr.: DE813168044, St.Nr.: 183/68099