[OSGeo-Discuss] Can I create a win form program (using C++ or C#) to convert .dgn files to shape files by using ogr2ogr

taibc taibc_coltech at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 23:41:01 PDT 2012

I want to create a win form program (in Visual Studio 2010, C++ or C#) to
allow to convert .dgn files into shape files by using ogr2ogr as a library.
Then, I will integrate that program into our project.

Do you think it is possible ? Are there any one have experiences about this
?

Thanks and best regards,

Tai