[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 mailing list

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Jul 16 02:23:55 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Just to let you know that there's a mailing list for FOSS4G 2013- subscribe
here: http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/foss4g2013. We also
have some brief information on the wiki here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2013

We have had to get up and running slightly quicker than anticipated, but we
will have the beginnings of a website available shortly. We'll keep you
posted!

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.