[OSGeo-Discuss] Incubation Meeting Tomorrow - July 23rd

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 01:19:00 PDT 2012

Incubation meeting 19 is scheduled for tomorrow, you can catch up on the agenda here (or perhaps add to it?):

- http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IncCom_Meeting19

Meeting time: Australia 11pm India 6:30pm Europe 3pm America 9am (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2012&month=07&day=23&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=47&p2=87&p3=179&p4=44%5D)

We are checking in with projects that we have not heard from in a while; and are looking to rustle up additional volunteers. The meeting takes place on the public #osgeo channel and is open to all (voting is limited to committee members).

We currently have the following projects in incubation:
- GeoMoose (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoMoose_Incubation_Status)
- GeoServer (http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/OSGEO+incubation+questionnaire)
- gvSig (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_Incubation_Status)
- MetaCRS (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MetaCRS_Incubation_Status)
- Opticks
- rasdaman (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Rasdaman_Incubation_Status)
- Zoo-Project

If you are a member of these projects please drop in and participate.
--

Jody Garnett