[OSGeo-Discuss] Do you want to be on the OSGeo Board?

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Mon Jul 9 09:28:14 PDT 2012

The nomination period for 2012 OSGeo Board Members starts in two weeks.

As a long-time member of the OSGeo community and as a current Board member, I can say that this organization that has helped build a fantastic and supportive community over the past several years. However, there are always ongoing discussions about areas where we could improve our impact on the open source geospatial ecosystem.

If you are interested in helping set the direction for OSGeo over the next couple years and/or have some ideas about the strategic issues we face, I encourage you to start a discussion on either the Board or Discussion lists.

_mpg