[OSGeo-Discuss] Did anyone else see this article on OSGeo?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Jul 10 17:13:30 PDT 2012

The writer has a feedback link at the bottom of the article. I think it
is time to educate him about support. He obviously needs everyone here
to tell him that each of us are support, and give him links to the
various support lists, advocates, and companies that are supporting and
co-developing the software.

One person can do this, but it would be more convincing if everyone did
it, because that shows the depth of support that the community has to offer.

-Steve W

PS: This is on my own todo list.