[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source GIS in Russia

Rafał Wawer huwer at iung.pulawy.pl
Thu Jul 26 00:03:00 PDT 2012

Hi Maxim,

Nice to see FOSS4G activity in the neighbourhood. (-:

BTW-  conference website:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en
<http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&ru
rl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://gisconf.ru/en/&usg=ALkJrh
hGfb3uieLm0x6GQOVwxJYDkCAHmA>
&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://giscon
f.ru/en/&usg=ALkJrhhGfb3uieLm0x6GQOVwxJYDkCAHmA

Is a national event or there will be a room for international participation?

Wishing you a great event:

Raf

DR. Rafal Wawer

The Department of Soil Science Erosion Control and Land Protection

The Institute of Soil Science and Plant Cultivation - State Research
institute

ul. Czartoryskich 8

24-100 Puławy

Poland