[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: [Board] Board nomination for Nicolas Bozon

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Jul 26 08:30:49 PDT 2012

Please let me make you aware of the nomination of Nicolas Bozon (which
seems to not have made it to Discuss).

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Member_Nominations_2012#Nicolas_Bozon

I recommend to also read the personal thoughts and ideas of each nominee
which are provided as links below each nomination.

Best regards,
CRO