[OSGeo-Discuss] The importance of a project's license

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 07:41:43 PDT 2012

Nobody has expressed interest in GeoTools and we are very happy where
we are with LGPL as a biz friendly license.

uDig is attempting an out reach to the Eclipse foundation, both as a
source of developer trained up in the Eclipse RCP framework which use
as our plugin system, and as we are comfortable with our connections
to the OSGeo community (by virtue of GeoTools involvement, LiveDVD
etc...)

Not sure what is up with Apache, anyone know?
--
Jody Garnett