[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Geospatial Atlas

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 05:46:37 PDT 2012

Great ideas !

I think if the input format is generic enough (LateX, or Sphinx may be..),
we would be able to provide such a maps collection (images+txt) as both
Print, HTML, EPub or what ever (may be at different prices too).
It'd be a great tool to promote both open source geospatial software and
open geospatial data according to me, and yes, as Barry suggested, why not
try to make profit out of this, for OSGeo.

My 0.02 €

Best,

Nick