[OSGeo-Discuss] MapIgniter Project

Marco Afonso mafonso333 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 06:13:39 PDT 2012

Hello,

My name is Marco Afonso and I'm releasing MapIgniter software.

MapIgniter is an Open Source GeoCMS, based on Postgis, MapServer,
OpenLayers and CodeIgniter. The especial feature is a MapServer GUI.

This is a testing version and please do not consider it as finished. I
would like you to install and test.

All information can be found on the WIKI at
http://marcoafonso.pt/miwiki/doku.php?id=en:start
Soon there will be 2 more tutorial videos about this GeoCMS.

Yet there is a lot of work to do... this is just the beginning of a
software that I believe that will help lots of people. If any of you are
interested in collaborate (specially in client side code) please let me
know so we can organize. My time is also limited as I work full-time and
have 2 kids :)

PS: please download 1 at a time =)

Cheers,
Marco Afonso