[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Geospatial Atlas

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at csd.uoc.gr
Sun Jul 29 15:42:56 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I would like to second Arnulf's suggestions for the committee and the
white paper.
Slight amendment : let's name it Open Geospatial Data Committee.
I'd be happy to participate.

Best,

Dimitris

Really good idea, and great to see so many interested.

I offer to act as data licensing advisor / clearinghouse and add what we
learn from the process to the OSGeo Wiki. Step one of my planned Public
Geospatial Data Committee revival. Step two will be an OSGeo White Paper
defining Open Data, VGI, Crowdsourced and so on geospatial data. If
there is interest...

Cheers,
Arnulf