[OSGeo-Discuss] Announcement tools at OSGEO?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jun 19 10:37:06 PDT 2012

Bob,

News announcements should be sent to news_item at osgeo.org as described at:

  http://www.osgeo.org/content/news/submit_news.html

That goes to me, and I'll try and post it to the web site and announce list.
For software releases I normally only put through major releases as opposed
to point releases.  Sometimes I lose track of the items, so feel free to prompt
me after about 24 hours if you haven't got a confirmation from me that it is
posted.

Best regards,
Frank