[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2011 presentations

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Mon Mar 26 12:24:10 PDT 2012

Hi all,

As Nicolas said, there are videos for most of the presentations at fosslc.
We also have slide materials from speakers who sent them in (roughly half I
would estimate). Unfortunately we still haven't got to posting those on the
web site, everyone involved has been busy and this slipped between the
cracks. If anyone would like to volunteer to help with that let me know, I
can point you in the right direction!

Cheers,
     Peter.