[OSGeo-Discuss] CHARTER MEMBERS: please read

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Wed May 9 14:23:29 EDT 2012

In advance of OSGeo's 2012 election season, we are updated our database of charter members.

We need at least an email address for each of the charter members, although we will optionally be happy to accept the following data from you as well:
	Last Name (surname)
	First and middle names
	Nationality
	Affiliation
	Street Address
	City
	State/Province
	Country
	Post Code
	Phone

Please send this information to me (mpg at flaxen.com).

This information is kept confidential, restricted to the board members. (Aggregated information without personal identifiers, such as nationalities, may be used for tracking our demographics.)

The current list of 125 charter members is posted here: http://www.osgeo.org/charter_members.

Thank you.

_mpg, OSGeo board secretary