[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Board] OSGeo Elections

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu May 24 11:07:43 EDT 2012

I sent this to Arnulf privately and he has suggested I share it (it
includes some less relevant parts).  The most relevant part: it is
especially important that everyone can and should ask questions all
the time; this is the process by which OSGeo belongs to everyone.  If
you do or don't like something that the Board of Directors is doing,
you should certainly feel free to share that on the Board or Discuss
list.

What's the Board doing anyway?  Find out here,
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/ or sign up for the list
yourself.  Also, agendas, notes, and other details here,
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board

Thanks to Arnulf for contributing to the Board for six (not Seven?) years.

Best Regards, Eli