[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Governance

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at osgeopt.pt
Sun May 27 07:45:40 PDT 2012

Hi,

+1 on the current decision model. If the discussions are made in an open
fashion, as being done, everyone as the possibility to express the
opinion and bring the new issues to the discussion. Maybe we need more
people paying attention about what is going on, but we don't need
another level on the hierarchy.

Regards,

Jorge