[OSGeo-Discuss] [Marketing] Marketing meeting to finalise definition of an OSGeo Ambassador role

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Thu May 31 01:54:48 PDT 2012

Hi Dan,

Any that you have spare would indeed be useful. If we could just check on
postage costs to ship them to the UK first, that would be great. My address
is in my email footer.

Thanks

Jo

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 6:51 AM, Suchith Anand <
Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Hi Dan,
>
> If you could kindly  send the unused LiveDVDs for OSGeo UK Chapter that
> will be greatly appreciated. We need them for promoting at various events
> in the UK. You can post to Jo Cook or myself . We will pay for the postage
> costs.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Suchith

***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>

864201149.